Monday, April 24, 2006

Grom 72 - Mommy 3

The first couple of days of potty training were VERY challenging. Who knew that a little guy could pee so much and so often?

It's getting better and he seems to have the peeing in the toilet part down. I should say that I'm well trained - I put him on the pot and he goes. He hasn't told me that he has to go yet. I know it will come with time.

An interesting part of the experience has been the reactions of others. Some can't believe were pt'ing so young. Some think I'm being too rigid and should let him pee outside. Some admire my persistance. Some thinking I'm pushing.

I guess it's another one of those parenting choices.

1 comment:

  1. You're a brave woman. We're waiting another few weeks to start our 2 year old Bump. I want to do it outside (with his potty chair). I'm not sure I'm up for the challenge. I'm watching you two to see what happens!

    ReplyDelete