Organizing Junkie's challenge is about to start. She posted these preplanning questions.
1. What do I want the purpose of my room or area to be?
- Present Wrapping
- Present Storage
- Bill Paying
- Sewing Machine
- Work Space
- Ironing Center
- Project Storage
- Gift Storage
- Seating for me and guests
3. What can I remove from the room?
- No system for paperwork
- Crummy shelves that make me unhappy
- Pink Walls
- Empty Baskets
- No drapes / window treatments
- In / Out Box and USE it!
- Lock on door to keep people from dumping things in here
- More shelves
- Resentment of responsibility for bill paying
- Putting things away when finished
- A place for everything and everything in it's place
I have been approved for
I already have
- Fabric for window treatment
8. What kind of a timeline is necessary to organize the room?
30 Days! I've been challenged!
9. What is my plan of action?
This is the BIG question. So big, it'll be another post.
10. Who can I ask to help me with this?
Surferman is on notice that I'll be looking for help clearing the room and painting. I have a wonderful friend who is on board for some decorative painting. She's awesome.