Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Because of Jesus

I was blessed with the opportunity to attend a Pastor/Leadership Conference these past few days. I had the opportunity to worship, pray, fellowship and sit under some wonderful teaching. It was wonderful to reconnect with friends that I haven't had time to hang with and also to get to know people in the leadership of my church that I don't know very well yet. The location was beautiful and it was encouraging to meet people from all over California that are co-laboring in spreading the Good News of Jesus Christ.

Here are some nuggets -

You can't out give God.

The ends never justify the means.

The difference between what you believe and how you live should be continually narrowing.

A farmer can teach us a lot about ministry.

It was a good time and a good rest. But... I'm glad to be home with my guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment