Monday, January 03, 2011

Daybook January 3, 2011


FOR TODAY Monday January 3, 2011

Outside my window... it's dark. I've got nothing more to say.

I am thinking... about finding some friends to start a freezer cooking group with. Anyone want to make and exchange meals for the freezer. Let me know.

I am thankful for... our Sunday night fellowship dinners. We eat at 5:30. Join us.

From the learning rooms... Grom has been plowing through worksheets. School starts again tomorrow.

From the kitchen... I made a really yummy Mexican Pasta Sunday night. I'm excited for the leftovers.

I am wearing... comfy clothes... my felted slippers, yoga capri pants and a tee.

I am creating... photos. That's about it. I was given a DSLR for my birthday and Christmas. I'm having fun learning how to use it.

I am going... to do a little internet shopping when I'm done with this. Amazon.com here I come.

I am reading... nothing. I need a good book. Anyone have a recommendation?

I am hoping... Gogo's soccer team wins tomorrow. They really need a win. Gogo gets a bit moody when they lose.

I am hearing... the chime on my iPhone that says "It's your turn for Words with Friends".

Around the house... the Christmas decorations are put away and the house is CLEAN! Woo Hoo!

One of my favorite things... freshly sharpened pencils.

Vocabulary word of the week:
cahoots - (noun): questionable collaboration; secret partnerships
synonyms: alliance, collusion, league, partnership
used in a sentence: Grom gets a certain look on his face that tells me he's in cahoots with his Dad.

A few plans for the rest of the week: cheering at a soccer game, teaching at Kids Club, celebrating with family.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

DSC_0157

Check out other daybooks at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment