Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Works For Me Wednesday : The Mom-I'm-Bored Edition


This weeks Works for Me Wednesday is themed. Welcome to the Mom-I'm-Bored Edition.

Here's my problem... I have an almost 3 year old. He's never bored. I don't think he's heard the word or know what it means or even knows the feeling. For him there is ALWAYS something fun to do. Yesterday, Grom spent 45 minutes cleaning "the mud" out of the bottom of his and Surferman's toothbrush holder. Notice that my toothbrush was no where near said "muddy" holder.

So, check back with me in a year or two... I'm sure I'll be full of great ideas. Right now, I'm busy cleaning up from all the fun.

Go to Rocks In My Dryer to get some ideas of what to do with those bored kids.

Or send them to my house to clean up after a fun, adventurous, and very messy Grom or a really grody toothbrush holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment