Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Hay Bale Maze

originally posted on 10/5/09 at "Less Robin"



Last Friday, Grom and I went to a local pumpkin patch with my mom, sister and nieces. It was a beautiful day. They had a hay bale maze. The picture above is not the actual maze. The maze we went through was taller and the paths were narrower. I couldn't see the inside from the outside.

Grom told me that only skinny people should go through the maze. I wasn't going to be deterred. How bad could it be?

Well.. it was a frightening and potentially embarrassing situation. There were a lot of narrow spots that I could barely squeeze through. I found hay in my pockets that got there when my body scraped against the sides of the hay bales.

I was very relieved when Grom found the exit.

I must lose weight. Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment